2015 was another great year for me.
- I added two new assistants- Claudia Brodzinski who graduated from Mizzou last May and is my full-time aid & Blake Anderson who is a Junior at SLU and handles the technology & e-marketing side of the business. They have been a wonderful addition! Kelli Graf continues to be my licensed assistant.
- Just like a house needs a little renovation periodically, my blog sites needed to be spruced up. Blake helped move St. Louis Style Blog & Pike County Living to WordPress and modernized the look! St. Louis Style Blog surpassed 1,000,000 hits at the end of the year. We also added Clayton Style Blog.
- My email finally moved away from AOL to [email protected]
- I chaired The Sheldon’s architectural tour and gala. We featured 3 important contemporary homes designed by Philip Durham, Louis Saur and Adrian Luchini.
- We had some great PR hits for my listings. The New York Times picked up two of my listings for separate articles of their Sunday print addition article- What Can Buy For $XX. One of the listings was the fabulous Bernoudy home on Osage Ridge in Augusta. The other was a Ralph Fournier masterpiece in Chesterfield. Architecture For Sale picked up three of my listings to be included on their site. My Ralph Fournier and William Bernoudy listings are now on a site that features Frank Lloyd Wright homes for sale and more!
Here are my numbers:
- $29,317,998 in sales with 57 transactions
- 40 Listings sold with an average list price to sale price of 96%
- 17 Properties purchased by my Buyers with the average purchase of 91% of list price to sale price
- I was ranked #3 in total sales in the Central Area (CWE, U City, Ladue School District, Parkway North, Parkway Central, Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Clayton, Richmond Heights) Please keep in mind that this figure does not weed out real estate “teams” in the ranking.
- I was ranked #2 if you look at just CWE, U City, Ladue Schools and Clayton.
Come back tomorrow and I will outline the exciting things in store for 2016!