2013 was a great year for me. I am so greatful for my many clients this year. Come back next week for my goals for 2014 and how I did with my 2013 goals.
Here are some highlights:
- Sold 3 Clayton multifamily buildings- one a 12-unit apartment building in The Moorlands
- On Wydown Blvd I sold a gracious mansion that the Buyers have gently transformed into a showplace!
- Represented the sale of two Bernoudy-designed homes- my listing in Town and Country on 18 acres that was the 2012 Ladue News Decorator's Show House and a lovely home on Clayton Rd in Richmond Heights.
- Off-the-market I sold an important Harris Armstrong-designed home that was his 3rd home and then I sold another Harris Armstrong house just behind it…both in Oakland
- In Ladue I sold my listing a Euguene Mackey, Sr.-designed home that was a stunning mid-century home with a contemporary renovation.
- In the cool Sunswept neighborhood in Creve Coeur, I represented the buyers of a Ralph Fournier-designd home.
- On the Contemporary home forefront- I represented the buyers of a lovely, Philip Durham-designed contemporary home in Ladue, a Louis Saur- designed home in University City and an important, Adrian Luchini-designed home in Tower Grove area
- I moved a cute, historic home in Clarksville, MO to a nice couple from St. Louis- hopefully the trend of stylish St. Louisans buying weekend homes in the quaint town continues to pick up!
Here is a run-down of where I sold properties in 2013 by school district:
- Ladue- 9
- St. Louis City- 9
- Clayton- 7
- University City- 7
- Webster Groves- 7
- Kirkwood- 4
- Parkway Central- 3
- St. Charles- 2
- Brentwood- 1
- Afton- 1
- Maplewood Richmond Heights- 1
- Parkway South- 1
- Parkway West- 1
- Lindbergh- 1
- Pike County- 1
My sale price range went from $3,000,000 to $82,500. My average sale was $471,971.
For my listings- my average sale price to list price was 95%.
There are so many cool and gracious homes of all styles and price range that I sold this year- you can see the complete inventory of sold properties HERE