Every year there are decor trends that just need to… go away. Here are a few things:
- Bed on the Floor
- Chevron….anything. 2015 seemed to be yet another year of chevron. Let’s move on!
- “Keep Calm” and “Live, Love Laugh” wall decals, except they can be cute in kids rooms!
- Floor to Ceiling Photos
- See the full list on the Huffington post.
Here are some that drive me crazy. They have been out for a while but I still see them from time to time.
- Frise shag carpeting
- Pergo flooring
- Vessel Sinks
- Standard brown granite counters
- Tile counters
- Too many scented candles
- Silk flowers/plants
- Displaying extra toilet paper in bathrooms (via a shelf, rod, etc.)
- Seasonal flags