Dielmann Sotheby’s International Realty is one of the top real estate brokerages in the St. Louis region and has earned its ranking as the seventh Sotheby’s International Realty affiliate in the world. That network has evolved into more than 828 offices, with 24,000 associates in 61 countries. The team at Dielmann Sotheby’s has proven their local expertise and have global reach, which allows the client-focused company to deliver on its mantra of providing “million-dollar service at any price point.” Each agent commits to offering that stellar service and achieving excellence in all areas, from every conversation and printed piece to every ad produced and deal negotiated. The team behind Dielmann Sotheby’s views each interaction with clients as something beyond a real estate transaction – to them, it is the start of a lifelong relationship. To contact the agency, visit dielmannsothebysrealty.com.
New this year at Dielmann Sotheby’s:
- In 2017, the Sotheby’s International Realty Network received 1.94 billion media impressions, reaching more than 25 percent of the world’s population. In the St. Louis area, Dielmann Sotheby’s achieved more than four million media impressions through exclusive partnerships and cross-channel marketing efforts.
- The agency was named among the “Top Workplaces” by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch in 2017 and 2018.
- In 2017, the brand network reached $108 billion in global sales volume.
- In 2017, the local affiliate achieved the highest sales volume per producing agent, with more than $340 million in sales.
- The new Development Division expanded with five exclusive projects in the city of St. Louis that are worth more than $54.3 million.
- Together with its SIR affiliates, the agency has partnered with New Story to build more than 150 new homes that will help transform slums into sustainable communities.
Artizen, 4101 W. Pine Ave, CENTRAL WEST END
33 Brentmoor Park, CLAYTON
1948 S. Mason Road, TOWN AND COUNTRY
2332 Park Ave., LAFAYETTE SQUARE
19294 Puellman Road, WILDWOOD