2011 was a good year….in fact, my best year ever!
Here is a brief recap of some of my achievements and milestones:
- Real Estate sales of $8,036,400 which was an increase of 14% over last year. I had 24 transactions which was 60% above last year. My real estate business is moving in the right direction!
- Created my first property videos
- Created property specific websites with QR codes, texting for mobile property info, videos and enhanced functionality
- Launched www.pikecountyliving.com blog as a spin-off of this blog
- Started to list and sell property in the Pike County area
- Hosted a tour of Pike County in May for the St. Louis Landmark Association
- Helped the Ladue News host their first Decorator's Showcase at my listing- 15 Washington Terrace
- Sold my first Bernoudy home- 3 Sumac Lane, Ladue
- Started leasing some homes and condos….an unfortunate part of this changing real estate market
- Created a Facebook page for my real estate business
- Profiled in Town and Style Magazine in their June 1st issue and listed as one of the Top Agents (#3 out of 10) in their December 7th issue
- Placed a property story on one of my historic Louisiana, MO listings in HG TV's new magazine…check out the Feb issue!
- Improved regular reports that are sent to my listings updating them on web traffic, showings, etc.
- Achieved the #4 agent spot on the St. Louis site for Blockshopper
I can't wait for 2012!
Here are some of my goals for this year:
- Increase my sales to over $10 million
- Further create awareness of the Pike County area
- Host another Pike County ramble for the Landmark Association…this time up to Louisiana, MO
- Improve my property videos to be even better
- Form a Bernoudy Society to host an annual gathering at a Bernoudy home for Bernoudy owners and enthusiast
- Get more publicity for my listings in local and national media
- Create logos for www.stlouisstyleblog.com and www.pikecountyliving.com
- Hire an assistant/Buyer's agent