2014 was another record year for me. I am looking forward to an even better 2015!
- Create a website (Check out my new website: www.tedwightrealestate.com)
- Further move my branding in to my business with business cards, new banner for my blog, etc. (My branding has been incorporated into my ads and I have the best-looking business cards in town…they should be…$1.25 a piece….ask me for one when you see me next!)
- Have an Open House for my clients at my new home in the Spring. (Ok…I did not do this. A house is never ready and I have a parking problem. I will do it in 2015 for small groups of clients.)
- Host at least two special events for my clients. (I did have a great Client Appreciation Party in November at the Houska Gallery. Check out the pics HERE. To my horror, I realized that I left some clients off of the list. My database is getting better!)
- Organize a 2nd Bernoudy owner event at someone else’s house. (We did not get this done…next year! I have two people wanting to host it!)
- Sell $30 million of real estate. ((I sold over $28 million in real estate in 2014. More than 2013 which was a whopper year! If you look at the Central Area of St. Louis, I ranked as the #1 Individual Realtor- non-team)
- Sell $2 million of country real estate (It was a tough year for country retreats.)
- Videos, videos and more videos (Gosh- check out my YouTube Channel HERE. Especially my special videos HERE, HERE and HERE. Next year you will see even more!)
- Look into forming a true “team” (I have a great support team that has helped me achieve my success this year.)
Other 2014 Milestones:
- My Media coverage was strong in 2014. New York Times mention HERE. Architectural Digest coverage HERE. National Blog coverage HERE
- I was listed in the St. Louis Business Journal as the #3 Top Individual Realtor in the St. Louis area. See it HERE
- I was selected as a Five Star Real Estate Agent in St. Louis Magazine.
- Co-Chaired the Frank Lloyd Wright at Ebsworth Park Benefit. Pokey LaFarge was great! See pics HERE
- $33 million in sales
- At least one client appreciation event
- Heavier focus on property videos
- Create a quarterly, mailed newsletter
- Get a new iPhone so my blog pictures are better!
- Increase my blog traffic. I average about 500 hits a day and would like 1,000+!
- Chair a Sheldon Architectural Tour Event- right now we are thinking of Contemporary Homes built in the last 20 years.