Fresh, Inventive Food Made Right.
Working in Clayton we seem to always be eating at the same places all the time. So it was really refreshing to check out Frida’s for lunch! Pictured are Claudia (My Licensed Assistant), Blake (My IT & Marketing Assistant) and Drew our new summer intern! (Drew graduated from St. Louis Priory School and is off to Georgetown University in the Fall.)
Frida’s is a full-service healthy lifestyle restaurant serving 100% vegetarian cuisine. Their concept is to provide the healthiest food possible without compromising taste.
Pro Tip: Check out their smoothies, they are completely customizable and delicious!
Frida’s is Green!
- use compostable eco to-go cups for our carryout orders (they’re recyclable too!)
- provide 100% recycled to-go boxes by BioPlus Earth for our to-go orders
- use paper straws (and offer compostable straws for those customers that really dislike the paper ones)
- recycle all glass, paper and plastic products
- compost 100% of our food waste
- have barely a single bag of trash after the end of a busy 10.5 hour day
- have cloth linens (they also have black ones so white lint doesn’t get on your dark colored clothes)
- provide non-disposable items to our customers that are dining in
- source locally